This Blog is Closed, but please visit me at my New one!

WHERE THE GREEN GRASS GROWS!

My Old blog is up for you to read past post:) God bless!

Monday, May 18, 2009

A Young Maiden's Daybook..


For more Daybook Entries go here http://hskubesgal.blogspot.com/


Today…
May 18, 2009

Outside my window…
It's dark outside and the world is about to wake up in the wee hours of the early moring

I am thinking…
About how good God has been to me and about the memories of vacation and a family reunion coming up in June;)

I am thankful for…
God and my family both of which I could not get by each day without

I am wearing…
Still in my Jammies;)

I am reading…
The book of Matthew
The book of Psalms
The Breathren by Beverly Lewis
and some other Beverly Lewis books;)


I am creating…
Always thinking of new ideas for blog post

One of my favorite things…
A nice rainy day cuddled up with a good book like yesterday;)

For education this week…
Plan to study the bible more

A keeper at home skill I am using/learning...
I must tackle my laundry this week

A spiritual lesson I'm learning...
Always putting myself down and doubting myself when I am who God made me to be

A godly character trait I plan to work on…
Taking everything to God in prayer

Scripture I am memorizing…
Matthew 6:34 "Take therefore no thought for the morrow: for the morrow shall take thought for the things of itself. Sufficient unto the day is the evil thereof"

For the rest of the week…
Hopefully post on here, Laundry,Cleaning,Organizing and doctors on Wed.

A picture I’d like to share...
I took this picture of a horse while at the beach this year. We went to dixie stampede the other year and we had some time to spare before the carolina opry show began and since there right next to each other,we stopped by and seen the horses..isnt it so different it's so cute!!


No comments: