This Blog is Closed, but please visit me at my New one!

WHERE THE GREEN GRASS GROWS!

My Old blog is up for you to read past post:) God bless!

Thursday, June 25, 2009

Freecycle and Ramblings!!

Hello everyone!!
Not been up to much!! I baked some apple muffins and some banana bread this week!! I think everyone enjoyed it:) I also got this nice vanity set with a chair off freecycle today and I am truly happy about that:)It's in wonderful condition and not a scratch on it:) I also took a pretty brass bed our neighbor gave us a couple years ago when he moved out of state, and put it in my room today!! I love it:)It is so pretty!! I am really cleaning through my room and getting rid of stuff I don't need. We are going in with a neighbor this weekend and having a yard sale;)There is always a small chance that we could be moving with job offers my dad gets, I hope so I am so ready for a change if the lord sees fit that it's his will for us to move;) We are going to pilot mountain on Sunday for a picnic..yay and hopefully drive through mount airy;) So it should be a fun weekend!! Well got to go and talk to you later:)




No comments: