This Blog is Closed, but please visit me at my New one!

WHERE THE GREEN GRASS GROWS!

My Old blog is up for you to read past post:) God bless!

Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Rambling

Hello,
Well as you can see I have changed the whole layout again..lol:) I finally got my computer working right to where I could put these cute blog layouts from the cutest blog on the block website. They have such amazing cute blog templates. If you have a blog you should check it out!! Not much going on this way this week!! I have been doing a lot of reading and such. I have done some cooking:) I baked a loaf of banana bread the other night and the family enjoyed it:)God is really working in my life right now and I am thankful for it:) We have a family reunion coming up on Saturday..yay!! I am excited to see everybody again!! Well I must go I am going to cook a recipe of some sort, I might try a pound cake!! Hope all has a great week!!


No comments: