This Blog is Closed, but please visit me at my New one!

WHERE THE GREEN GRASS GROWS!

My Old blog is up for you to read past post:) God bless!

Monday, June 1, 2009

A Young Maidens daybook!


For more Daybook Entries go here http://hskubesgal.blogspot.com/

Today…
June 1,2009..Happy first day of June:)

Outside my window…
Still dark out with the world about to awake to a brand new day;)

I am thinking…
About many things in life and what direction God is leading me in

I am thankful for…
God's love that never fails me and for my family

I am wearing…
Still in my jammies

I am reading…
The bible
A Merry Heart by Wanda Brunsetter


I am creating…
This blog post all I can think of..lol

One of my favorite things…
A beautiful day

For education this week…
Whatever comes before me this week:)

A keeper at home skill I am using/learning...
Cleaning and cooking

A spiritual lesson I'm learning...
Where God is leading me to where I need to be in his timing

A godly character trait I plan to work on…
Taking more to God in prayer and to stop worrying!!!!!!!

Scripture I am memorizing…
1 Peter 5:7 "Casting all your care upon him; for he careth for you"

Matthew 11:28 "Come unto me, all ye that labour and are heavy laden,
and I will give you rest"

I'm praying for…
My family and what direction from God we are being lead

For the rest of the week…
Clean,maybe cook,family reunion on Saturday:)

A picture I’d like to share...


1 comment:

A Joyful Chaos said...

You chose excellent verses to memorize!
Enjoyed your post, the picture is lovely.