This Blog is Closed, but please visit me at my New one!

WHERE THE GREEN GRASS GROWS!

My Old blog is up for you to read past post:) God bless!

Monday, June 22, 2009

Young Maidens Daybook


For more Daybook Entries go here

Today…
June 22,2009

Outside my window…
It's dark out late in the night

I am thinking…
About so many things

I am thankful for…
The blessing we recieved this past weekend!!

I am wearing…
In my jammies;)

I am reading…
The Forbidden by Beverly Lewis

I am creating…
This blog post is all I think of at the moment

One of my favorite things…
My family is my favorite thing in life

For education this week…
Learn whatever God chooses to bring my way

A keeper at home skill I am using/learning...
Cooking and Cleaning

A spiritual lesson I'm learning...
That prayers do get answered in God's time:)

A godly character trait I plan to work on…
Making sure I take everything to God in prayer

Scripture I am memorizing…
Matthew 11:28 is very special to me right now

I'm praying for…
God to find and lead my dad to a new job and to get us through this trial we are going through right now

For the rest of the week…
Get my drivers license renewed..grrr..lol, clean,maybe cook

A picture I’d like to share...
A turkey at the park...wow it must have weighed 50 pounds or more!!


No comments: