This Blog is Closed, but please visit me at my New one!

WHERE THE GREEN GRASS GROWS!

My Old blog is up for you to read past post:) God bless!

Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Camping at Southern Pines NC

Hey everybody,
I am back from camping. We got back yesterday. The whole weekend was free!! We stayed Thursday-Monday. All my parents had to do was take a tour of the place and we also got 30 more nights of free camping!! We were also able to stop by and see my great great great grandfather's cabin in Southern Pines. I found out we were going to be close to there so we were able to stop by and see it. I will post pictures of that soon!! We grilled out,watched movies,took walks. It was a beautiful campground!! Below is a link to my pictures I have posted!! Take a look and hope everyone is doing great!! God bless!!


Click here for Pictures!!


2 comments:

Bea's World said...

Awesome blog! Come by and visit me @ http://www.beasworld.blogspot.com
=)
Have an awesome day and God bless!

~ Brittney ~

Jennifer said...

Thanks for stopping by and putting your name in my giveaway! Beautiful blog!

Jennifer