This Blog is Closed, but please visit me at my New one!

WHERE THE GREEN GRASS GROWS!

My Old blog is up for you to read past post:) God bless!

Thursday, July 16, 2009

The Little Chapel by the Road!

Tonight my heart was burdened with some things and the lord put into my head a little chapel for people to stop in and pray down the way from my house. So I drove down to it and cried out to God. It was quiet and dark in there, but the light was sorta shinning through and through the darkness I could see the outline of the cross and Jesus Picture at the front. I prayed and cried and knew the lord heard my humble plea!! Are you searching for something or are you burdened about something in your life? Find a quiet place with God and pray pray pray. He will hear you!! Make your request to God known. Pray for me my brothers and sister's in christ and I will pray for you:) Love you and God bless!!








1 comment:

Mrs. E said...

How SWEET....
what a darling chapel!

Many Blessings~ Jen