This Blog is Closed, but please visit me at my New one!

WHERE THE GREEN GRASS GROWS!

My Old blog is up for you to read past post:) God bless!

Wednesday, July 15, 2009

My Great Great Great Grandparents Home!!

While we were in Southern Pines right down the road was my great great great grandparents home. It's been restored and moved to a new location along with some other people's homes. It was so interesting cause I love learning about family history. It was a real treat for me to get to see it cause ever since I started researching family tree stuff I have wanted to see this place!! We are going to go back one day when the inside is open!! It was closed the day we happen to be there!! Enjoy the pictures!! Can you believe he raised 11 children in this small house? Wow!!













1 comment:

Mrs. E said...

Wow.... what a neat place! :)
Quaint indeed!

Blessings~ Miss Jen