This Blog is Closed, but please visit me at my New one!

WHERE THE GREEN GRASS GROWS!

My Old blog is up for you to read past post:) God bless!

Friday, July 31, 2009

Tag


1. What two qualities do you want most in your future husband (besides being a Christian) Good godly man and someone that will love and take care of me..well that was 3..lol

2. Is there a fictional character you see as a model for your future husband?Just somebody godly and that will provide and protect me type characters:)

3. Where do you want your wedding?Ohhh..in a church all dark with nothing but candles lighting it up:) ahh to dream;)

4. What are your views on courtship? I think it's so romantic and special

5. What are your views on your first kiss? Well before I started researching courtship I had my first kiss and deeply regret it now, so I say save your first kiss for that somebody special!! I will not kiss another man until I know he's the one I will marry!!

6. Do you have or want a purity ring/locket? Yes I consider the one I got for my birthday my purity ring:)

7. Do you have or want a hope chest? My grandmother left me and my sister all her dishes and stuff..she wrapped up boxes of stuff chosen by her and boxed it up for us:) I pick up odd items here and there and save for future use

8. Will you wear a veil at your wedding? Yessss!!! I love veils there so pretty:)

9. What kind of wedding dress do you want? A modest simple looking gown

10. What flowers do you want in your bouquet? Well I love purple daisies,they are my favorite

11. What do you want to name one of your daughters? Hannah Grace, Mackenzie,Maddison

12. What do you want to name one of your sons? Austin,Noah

13. Do you believe in the 'knight-in-shining-armor' view of courtship? I believe every girl gets the guy that is there knight in shining armor from god:)

14. What music do you want to play at your wedding? Something soft and special

15. Are you a hopeless romantic? I try not to be but yes..lol:)


2 comments:

Unknown said...

That was fun to read, Jennifer! :) Hey, my big brother's name is Noah. :) I'm sorry that you didn't save your first kiss for your future husband...but I'm glad you're encouraging girls to save if for the "Special Someone". :)
God bless!
~Miss Raquel

Mrs. E said...

Delightful to read....
and what a LOVELY picture!!

Love & Blessings~ Miss Jen