This Blog is Closed, but please visit me at my New one!

WHERE THE GREEN GRASS GROWS!

My Old blog is up for you to read past post:) God bless!

Thursday, July 16, 2009

What to do while waiting for Prince Charming Notes Pt. 1


I was recently listening to a audio cd with speaker Crystal Paine speaking on What to do while waiting for prince charming. It was very good!! Here is the first of my notes on what I took from it;) On what to do during single years before marriage.

*Have a Grateful spirit
-Be grateful
-Contentment, If your not content now you won't be later on when your in marriage. If I am not content, I am saying I don't trust God's will. Being Joyful and content is a great blessing. Live a life of peace.
-Keep your eyes on him
-Invest your time with God
-Be Cheerful
-Choose to be thankful
-Count your blessings

What I am saying is keep your spirit upwards toward God and be content with what you have and where you are at! Enjoy and be grateful of these single years time.

2 comments:

Mrs. E said...

Beautiful thoughts for every maiden in waiting!! If we are not content and busy now as single maidens we won't be once we are matrons!

Many Blessings~ Jen

"A woman's heart should be so hidden in Christ that a man must seek Him first to find her."

Jennifer said...

Great post! I answered you question...I hope that helped...somethings I have learned from experience and some from others. I have heard that saying before about a woman's heart being hid in Christ...very wise, Miss Jen!

Jennifer