This Blog is Closed, but please visit me at my New one!

WHERE THE GREEN GRASS GROWS!

My Old blog is up for you to read past post:) God bless!

Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Bible Verses to Encourage!!!

Here are some bible verses to encourage you when you get to feeling down. These are some of my favorite:)


Psalm 6:1 "Hear my cry, O God; attend unto my prayer"



Isaiah 40:31 "But they that wait upon the LORD shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk, and not faint".



Proverbs 3:5 "Trust in the LORD with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding. In all thy ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct thy paths"



John 14:1"Let not your heart be troubled: ye believe in God, believe also in me"



Matthew 5:4 "Blessed are they that mourn: for they shall be comforted"




Luke 6:21"Blessed are ye that hunger now: for ye shall be filled. Blessed are ye that weep
now: for ye shall laugh"


No comments: