This Blog is Closed, but please visit me at my New one!

WHERE THE GREEN GRASS GROWS!

My Old blog is up for you to read past post:) God bless!

Thursday, August 20, 2009

Cheerios Chicken


I made these for my mom's birthday and they were pretty good:)


2 cups Cheerios® cereal
1/2 teaspoon salt
1/4 teaspoon pepper
1/4 cup milk
2 tablespoons honey
1 tablespoon mustard
1 lb boneless, skinless chicken breasts or thighs, cut into 1-inch pieces
2 tablespoons butter or margarine, melted

1. Heat oven to 400°F. Spray with cooking spray or lightly grease 13x9-inch pan.
2. Finely crush cereal. Stir together cereal, salt and pepper; set aside. In medium bowl, stir together milk, honey and mustard until blended. Dip chicken into milk mixture; coat with cereal mixture. Place chicken in pan; drizzle with melted butter.
3. Bake 20 to 25 minutes or until crust is golden and chicken is no longer pink in center.


No comments: