This Blog is Closed, but please visit me at my New one!

WHERE THE GREEN GRASS GROWS!

My Old blog is up for you to read past post:) God bless!

Monday, August 10, 2009

Young Maiden's Daybook



For more Daybooks go here

Today…
August 10, 2009

Outside my window…
Sunny and hottttt!!!!

I am thinking…
Of my job interview today:) wish me luck

I am thankful…
For God and my family

I am wearing…
Red shirt and kaki skirt

I am reading…
The bible

I am creating…
This blog post is all i can think of..lol

One of my favorite things…
God and my family

For education this week…
Learn whatever god brings my way

A keeper at home skill I am using/learning...
Cleaning and soon to be packing i think

A spiritual lesson I'm learning...
To put it all in God's hands

A godly character trait I plan to work on…
To give it to god instead of working it out myself

Scripture I am memorizing…
Always finding one new to learn

I'm praying for…
My job interview today and for my dad to find a job:)

For the rest of the week…
Whatever the lord sees to send my way:)

A picture I’d like to share...
Storm clouds over my house the other night




1 comment:

Mrs. E said...

Happy Monday to you, Jen! :)

Blessings~ Miss Jen