This Blog is Closed, but please visit me at my New one!

WHERE THE GREEN GRASS GROWS!

My Old blog is up for you to read past post:) God bless!

Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Keys to help you Wait...

Here are some pointers from Before meeting prince charming by Sarah Mally's on keys to helping to wait for the right one.

1. Give up your own dreams. Choose to will what god wills.
Matthew 10:39"He that findeth his life shall lose it: and he that loseth his life for my sake shall find it."

2. Stop,be still and know that he is god and watch him work.
Psalm 46:10"Be still, and know that I am God: I will be exalted among the heathen, I will be exalted in the earth."

3. List the benefits that you are experiencing.

4. Rejoice
James 1:2"My brethren, count it all joy when ye fall into divers temptations;"

1 Peter 4:12-13"Beloved, think it not strange concerning the fiery trial which is to try you, as though some strange thing happened unto you:But rejoice, in as much as ye are partakers of Christ's sufferings; that, when his glory shall be revealed, ye may be glad also with exceeding joy."

5. Redirect your focus. Focus on the lord and not waiting

6. Learn to look to the lord to supply your needs and carry your burdens.
Psalm 25:5"Lead me in thy truth, and teach me: for thou art the God of my salvation; on thee do I wait all the day."

Psalm 62:5"My soul, wait thou only upon God; for my expectation is from him."

No comments: