This Blog is Closed, but please visit me at my New one!

WHERE THE GREEN GRASS GROWS!

My Old blog is up for you to read past post:) God bless!

Thursday, October 29, 2009

Crochet...


I want to learn to crochet,my grandmother use to crochet anything!! Bedroom slippers,Quilts,she could crochet. I wish she was still alive to teach me!! It would be so neat to crochet items to pass down through generations, we have blankets my grandmother did and they are so special to us. So I think I am going to pick up crochet:) I think it would be a great hobby for me!!


2 comments:

Laura said...

Jennifer,

Your comment on my post made me smile:) I have taken a little flack, but I truly believe this practice is a national tradition, not a religious holiday! God knows our hearts. We are not out to consort with dead spirits, or practice divination in any way. It's all about the chocolate!

Thanks for taking the time to comment. Your support means a lot.

:)Laura

A Joyful Chaos said...

Both my mother and mother-in-law are good at crocheting, but unfortunately it is something that I have been unable to learn. I usually end up with a hopeless mess of tangles.