This Blog is Closed, but please visit me at my New one!

WHERE THE GREEN GRASS GROWS!

My Old blog is up for you to read past post:) God bless!

Thursday, October 8, 2009

Modesty Clothing

We should dress in a way that is pleasing to our Lord. Woman have gone far from what god tells us to be like. I am in shock at what I see sometimes on tv and such!! We need to be dressing in a way that is godly. Weather it be skirts,pants,capris,etc. we need to check what we are wearing and make sure it is pleasing the Lord!!

1. Is it too tight?
2. Is stuff hanging out?
3. Is it see through?
4. Does it have offensive material or words on it?
5. Is it causing someone to lust after you?

If any of the above is true chances are it's not pleasing our lord!! Remember to dress modest and show the world you are a christian and not of this world!! You can be modest in skirts,pants,capris,dresses. It does not matter what you wear just as long as it's decent and follows the five things mentioned above! Here are some pictures of godly dressing!!











1 comment:

Mrs. E said...

Awww.... I love "Lilly's" Apparel *sigh* I also LOVE~
Laura Ashley
Cold Water Creek
JJill
April Cornell
and Talbots :>)

Love~ Miss Jen