This Blog is Closed, but please visit me at my New one!

WHERE THE GREEN GRASS GROWS!

My Old blog is up for you to read past post:) God bless!

Saturday, October 10, 2009

Modesty in you!!


In my last post I talked about modesty in your clothes. Well modesty just doesn't come down to clothes. It also means the way you act,the way you talk,your inner self. If your a Christian your not going to want to talk dirty or act dirty. You want nothing but clean words coming out of your mouth. You want to present a clean you to the world of unbelievers.

1. Don't take part in dirty talk
2. Don't take part in dirty stuff
3. Don't take part in dirty movies or shows
4.Don't take part in stuff that is not Christian


In other words stay clean and make your life clean!! Show the world your a Christian by your actions and your inner self. Show a good clean image to people!!

No comments: