This Blog is Closed, but please visit me at my New one!

WHERE THE GREEN GRASS GROWS!

My Old blog is up for you to read past post:) God bless!

Monday, October 5, 2009

A Simple Woman's Daybook..


Outside my window...It's a beautiful new day created by our Lord

I am thinking...about many things in life and which direction God is leading me in:)

I am thankful for...God and my family

I am wearing...pants and t-shirt

I am remembering...how beautiful fall is

I am creating...nothing but this blog post at the moment

I am going...nowhere at the moment..haha

I am reading...anything I get my hands on..lol

I am hoping...for a wonderful day and week

On my mind...lots of things!!!

From the learning rooms...there is always something new to be learned;)

From the kitchen...nothing at the moment not sure whats on tonight's menu

Around the house...cleaning,organizing,laundry

One of my favorite things...the rain falling outside..wish we would get some soon

A few plans for the rest of the week...whatever the lord sees fit to bring

From my picture journal...beautiful verse



1 comment:

Mrs. E said...

Happy Monday to you, Jennifer! :)
What a nice Bible picture!!!

Love Always~ Jenny