This Blog is Closed, but please visit me at my New one!

WHERE THE GREEN GRASS GROWS!

My Old blog is up for you to read past post:) God bless!

Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Hey all...

Hey all,
Well it snowed some here today,not much at all and did not stick..lol..but it was still pretty to look at:) I went to the doctor today for my med checkup and I have lost 11 pounds since my last visit and 22 pounds in all since 6 months ago..yay!!! I was so excited:) It made my day really. The doctor and nurse was very happy with how I have been doing. I have been getting out more and stuff and feeling better here lately. They were thrilled too that I am also looking for something part time to go back to work!! Something hopefully that will work around my ocd!! I am feeling great and I hope everyone is having a terrific week!! Love you guys. God bless