This Blog is Closed, but please visit me at my New one!

WHERE THE GREEN GRASS GROWS!

My Old blog is up for you to read past post:) God bless!

Thursday, February 11, 2010

Update on my Skirts...

It's been a week since I went all skirts and I am loving it!!! I feel so lady like and modest!! I am praying the lord will provide me with more skirts and maybe even some dresses!! It is so good to dress for the glory of the lord:) Thank you to the many who have prayed for me on the matter!! I am getting neat and modest looking clothing off freecycle and that has helped a bunch!! Well I just wanted to update everyone on how it was going..hope your all doing great!! God bless!!

3 comments:

The Loveless Family said...

Keep following the Holy Spirit's leading. God bless you for the desire to do what He has ask you to do.

Ellen said...

Just dropping by for a visit from Songs from my Journey KJV blog roll. Taking the challenge to visit as many as I can. Come join us.

Belinda Jo Adams said...

I remember when I did the same thing. God bless you. He will provide!