This Blog is Closed, but please visit me at my New one!

WHERE THE GREEN GRASS GROWS!

My Old blog is up for you to read past post:) God bless!

Sunday, July 18, 2010

The Gospel Group The Kingsmen!!

Hey all!!
Hope everyone has had a great Sunday!! I did:) The Lord really moved in church this morning!! There was praising and singing and praying at the Altar!! It's so good when the Lord moves among us!! I know I got the help I needed this morning!! Then tonight my grandparents and grandpas sister and my parents and me went to a local church and heard the gospel group The Kingsmen!! I enjoyed it very much!! They were great!! Now starts a new week and I am soooooo excited it's the Youth Jubilee with Morning and evening services under the local Tabernacle. My church has it every summer and it's amazing!! Last year 30 or more were saved!! It's a wonderful experience to be in!! God really moves!! I can't wait!!! Hope everyone has a great week ahead and God bless!!








2 comments:

Tina said...

Hi Jennifer I just stumbled upon your website and wanted to take the time to let you know what a blessing you were to me. It seems we have many things in common, the most important one being our love for our Lord. Keep up the great work and I will keep you in my prayers.

God Bless
Tina D in Ohio

Jennifer said...

Thanks so much for stopping by!! I hope you come back!! God bless you for your kind words!!
Jennifer