This Blog is Closed, but please visit me at my New one!

WHERE THE GREEN GRASS GROWS!

My Old blog is up for you to read past post:) God bless!

Friday, July 23, 2010

Youth Jubilee July 2010

Hey all!,
What an awesome week it was!! Souls saved,Singing,Praying,Praising the Lord!! It was a great meeting!! I am so thankful to God that I got to be in those meetings!! This is going to be a long post of pictures..lol:) You can find the rest of them through the link at the end of this post. It's my facebook page,but it's a public link and you don't have to be a member to see them:) Plus there is also a link to the Services to listen to online!Hope you all have an awesome week!! I know I will never forget my times at the Jubilee!!








































Click Here for the Rest of Pictures!!

Click Here to Listen to Singing and Services!!

No comments: