This Blog is Closed, but please visit me at my New one!

WHERE THE GREEN GRASS GROWS!

My Old blog is up for you to read past post:) God bless!

Monday, August 16, 2010

Product Freebies Test

So I recieved my first response back from the test I am doing with companies!! This one was from Ragu!! Here is what they wrote me.


Hello MS. JENNIFER B,

Thank you for writing us regarding Ragu Pasta Sauce .


Our corporate goal is 'meeting the everyday needs of people everywhere'. It is truly rewarding when our consumers feel strongly about our brands and take the time to communicate with us directly.

At this time, we are not distributing any full value coupons for our products. We recommend that you check home, cooking and general interest magazines or your weekend newspaper circulars for cents-off coupons.

We will be happy to send you a cents-off coupon flyer via postal mail.



Sincerely,

Your friends at Ragu


No comments: