This Blog is Closed, but please visit me at my New one!

WHERE THE GREEN GRASS GROWS!

My Old blog is up for you to read past post:) God bless!

Friday, August 20, 2010

Product Freebies Test

Ragu sent me coupons just like they said they would!! Plus a small booklet with Recipes in it:) The coupons were not for Ragu but other products so that was pretty cool!! That is my first success with a company:)

I recieved another email response from Red Baron Pizza Today

Dear Jennifer,

Thank you for your email. At this time we do not have a mailing list for
coupons. We suggest checking with your local markets for any in-store promotions
or the Sunday newspaper for any advertised coupons. We appreciate ALL comments
regarding our products.

Thank you for writing, and please let us know if we can be of further
assistance. You can reach us at 1-800-544-6855 Monday through Friday, 7 a.m.
until 9 p.m. CST.

Sincerely,

Kelli
Consumer Affairs



No comments: