This Blog is Closed, but please visit me at my New one!

WHERE THE GREEN GRASS GROWS!

My Old blog is up for you to read past post:) God bless!

Sunday, September 26, 2010

Blog Party!!

So I decided to join in on the fun at the Blog party over at Below the Plateau Blog!! If you have a blog Join in on the fun and get a chance at winning some great prizes!!


1. Ring! Ring! You receive a phone call from a national sweepstakes organization saying that you have won a life-time supply of your favorite beverage!! What would that drink be?
Dr.Pepper!! Cause it is my favorite of all:)

2. If you could live in a Jane Austen novel, which book would you pick? What character would you be?
I think I am the last person on earth who has actually never sat down and read this book so I could not tell you..sad I know:(

3. What is your theme song, that favorite song that absolutely matches you?
So many the ones that come too mind right now are Til the Storm passes by and God's been good!!

4. You are trapped on a deserted island. Your only supplies are the clothes you have on, and a box with five things in it. What are those five things?
Bible,Journal,Pens,Water,Camera..lol I know the last 4 could not help me get help.

5. Chocolate or Caramel?
Def. Chocolate!! Caramel is too gooey!!

6. Vacation! If you could go anywhere in the world, where would you go?
I have always wanted to explore Europe or New york city!

7. If forced to do one of the two, which would you do: sky diving or scuba diving? Why?
Umm..well at least if I am under water there is tad more chance I live so I say scuba diving..lol

8. Favorite TV show, and why?
The Waltons and Little house on the Prairie,Road to Avonlea and The duggars

9. Are you a coffee and donuts sorta lady, or a tea and scones type of gal?
I don't like coffee,tea or scones but I will take a donut!!

10.The time machine has finally been created, and you are the first to be able to use it! What era would you travel too?
The Victorian Era..I love it!!


11. What is the last movie you watched?
The Way home,very good!!


12. Ding-dong!!! Your favorite actor/singer/celebrity is at your front door! Who would it be?
I don't know I love to meet the Perrys!


13. What was your absolute favorite toy as a baby?
My go go puppy,easy bake oven,Pretty princess game


14. What types of blogs do your like best? (examples: DIY, cooking, journal, ect.)
Christian ones,Recipes,Coupon and money saving ones

15. What is your favorite Bible verse, your "life verse?"
Psalms 57:1 My favorite verse of all!!




No comments: