This Blog is Closed, but please visit me at my New one!

WHERE THE GREEN GRASS GROWS!

My Old blog is up for you to read past post:) God bless!

Tuesday, September 7, 2010

A Simple Woman's Daybook...


FOR TODAY

Outside my window...It is a beautiful new almost Fall day created by God:)The Sun is shinning and the clouds are blue:)

I am thinking...About many things in life and which direction the Lord is leading me to go

I am thankful for...God and his love and my wonderful Family:)

From the kitchen...Nothing at the moment,their is chicken to be cooked tonight

I am wearing...Still in my Jammies..I really need to go and start some Laundry;P

I am creating...Writing out recipes I find on the internet for my recipe box,hope to try them one day;)

I am going...Nowhere at the moment,I need to get going on something

I am reading...The book of Job and trying to start reading Jungle Pilot about a man on the mission fields

I am hoping...For just a good day and a good day after that:)

I am hearing...The TV in the background,I always need something to be playing or on..lol

Around the house...Gotta get some Laundry done and a list I have wrote out to stuff I need to get done:)

One of my favorite things...Taking Pictures of anything and everything

A few plans for the rest of the week:Nothing much on this week,hopefully get some Fall cleaning done,is there such a thing? LOL..i know there is spring cleaning.

Here is picture for thought I am sharing...The beautiful word of God:)



To Create enter your own Daybook..click here





No comments: