This Blog is Closed, but please visit me at my New one!

WHERE THE GREEN GRASS GROWS!

My Old blog is up for you to read past post:) God bless!

Monday, May 11, 2009

Myrtle Beach SC May Vacation!!

Hey everyone!! I am back from the beach!! We had a great time!! It was a nice peaceful relaxtion trip!! Had a great ocean view and I had my wonderful 6am beach walks pretty much every morning sitting underneath the pier and on the sand watching it rise!! I found some great shells!! Some small tiny ones!! Wish I was still there in the beautiful sunshine weather,but all things must come to an end at some point:( Well enjoy the pictures!! Hope you have a great week!!







































































1 comment:

Unknown said...

Those were some beautiful shots! I especially loved the Bible in the sand. :)