This Blog is Closed, but please visit me at my New one!

WHERE THE GREEN GRASS GROWS!

My Old blog is up for you to read past post:) God bless!

Monday, May 11, 2009

A Young Maiden's Daybook...


For more Daybook entries go here http://hskubesgal.blogspot.com/



Today…
May 11, 2009
Outside my window…
It's still dark and a new day will soon arise
I am thinking…
About how wonderful this past week at the beach was:)
I am thankful for…
God and my family
I am wearing…
Still in my jammies:)
I am reading…
The Bible
Christian Magazines
Jungle Pilot by Russell Hitt
I am creating…
This blog post and more organization in life:)
One of my favorite things…
God's love and 6am beach walks
For education this week…
I learn something new every day and week
A keeper at home skill I am using/learning...
Keeping things organized and cleaning
A spiritual lesson I'm learning...
Putting all trust in God and no one else
A godly character trait I plan to work on…
Taking more to God in prayer
Scripture I am memorizing…
My favorite has become Matthew 11:28

"Come unto me, all ye that labour and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest"
For the rest of the week…
Unpack from the beach,clean and do laundry
A picture I’d like to share...
Flowers at the beach, they are beautiful and I love flowers!!




No comments: