This Blog is Closed, but please visit me at my New one!

WHERE THE GREEN GRASS GROWS!

My Old blog is up for you to read past post:) God bless!

Monday, May 25, 2009

A Young Maiden's daybook


For more Daybook Entries go here http://hskubesgal.blogspot.com/

Today…
May 25, 2009

Outside my window…
It's dark outside and the world is still sleeping, I am up early!

I am thinking…
About many things in my life and what the future holds:)

I am thankful for…
God and my family both of which I could not get by each day without

I am wearing…
Still in my Jammies;)

I am reading…
The book of Matthew
The Redemption of Sarah Cain by Beverly Lewis
The Parting by Beverly Lewis
The Reckoning by Beverly Lewis

I am creating…
Always thinking of new ideas for blog post

One of my favorite things…
A nice rainy day cuddled up with a good book like yesterday;)

For education this week…
Plan to study the bible more

A keeper at home skill I am using/learning...
I must tackle my laundry and do some cleaning this week!!

A spiritual lesson I'm learning...
Always putting myself down and doubting myself when I am who God made me to be. Also so many others each day that he teaches me!!

A godly character trait I plan to work on…
Taking everything to God in prayer

Scripture I am memorizing…
Matthew 6:34 "Take therefore no thought for the morrow: for the morrow shall take thought for the things of itself. Sufficient unto the day is the evil thereof"

For the rest of the week…
Hopefully post on here, Laundry,Cleaning,Organizing

A picture I’d like to share...
The sun rising..this was the view each morning from our balcony at the beach..aww to be there again..lol:)

No comments: