This Blog is Closed, but please visit me at my New one!

WHERE THE GREEN GRASS GROWS!

My Old blog is up for you to read past post:) God bless!

Sunday, June 7, 2009

Family Reunion

Hey all,
This weekend was my family reunion!! It was in Hamptonville NC at a church fellowship hall. It was a great time of fellowship with family I had not seen in a while. Lots of talk,good laughs,good stories!! A Shout out to my cousin Jane for being one of them to put it together. She's a faithful blog reader and for that I am thankful:) Love you Jane!! It was great to see you:) Here are a few pictures from the day. I didn't put up close pictures because I did not know if people wanted there pictures on the internet or not:) It was a great day and I was very happy to see my family!! Hope to do it again one day:) We should make it a yearly event!! God bless everyone with there week!!

"The view My sis took from the car"

"Beautiful clouds my sis took"

"An old barn"


"Amish people riding their bikes my sis took this"

"The food table"

"Various family members"


"Pictures of gatherings from the years"

"My great grandparents with my great aunts and uncles"


"My great grandma and grandpa"

"The moon when I came out of the church after the reunion"



No comments: