This Blog is Closed, but please visit me at my New one!

WHERE THE GREEN GRASS GROWS!

My Old blog is up for you to read past post:) God bless!

Monday, June 8, 2009

Young Maidens Daybook



For more Daybook Entries go here http://hskubesgal.blogspot.com

Today…
June 8,2009

Outside my window…
It's still dark:)and the world is sleeping

I am thinking…
About what a great time of fellowship at my family reunion this past weekend and where God is leading me in life:)

I am thankful for…
God's love that never fails me and for my family

I am wearing…
Still in my jammies

I am reading…
The bible
The Forbidden by Beverly Lewis

I am creating…
This blog post all I can think of..lol

One of my favorite things…
A beautiful day

For education this week…
Whatever comes before me this week:)

A keeper at home skill I am using/learning...
Cleaning and cooking

A spiritual lesson I'm learning...
Where God is leading me to where I need to be in his timing

A godly character trait I plan to work on…
Taking more to God in prayer and to stop worrying!!!!!!!

Scripture I am memorizing…
1 Peter 5:7 "Casting all your care upon him; for he careth for you"

Matthew 11:28 "Come unto me, all ye that labour and are heavy laden,
and I will give you rest"

I'm praying for…
My family and what direction from God we are being lead and to have less fear about things in life

For the rest of the week…
Clean,maybe cook something or supper some nights or try out some new recipes, and organize!!

A picture I’d like to share...
I love how this turned out from the beach one year!!



1 comment:

Mrs. E said...

Lovely musings...
what a cool pic too! ;)