This Blog is Closed, but please visit me at my New one!

WHERE THE GREEN GRASS GROWS!

My Old blog is up for you to read past post:) God bless!

Thursday, June 18, 2009

I love you Dad!!

Well a major thing happened this week in our house, my dad lost his job because his plant is closing. Your prayers we would be grateful for during this time! It's a trial my dad is going through right now and it affected us all. I worry about him and hope he finds a new job. My dad is a good man and didn't deserve this trial thrown at him. He's worked hard and provided for his family all his life. He's been a great dad!! I can tell he's worried but he tries not let it show. He's been a stronghold in my life and I am so thankful for him. We all must face trials in life and it's how you react is how you will get through it. I am so thankful for such a good example in my dad to look up too during trials. Just keep going and know that God will provide. Thank you dad for being a role model in trials for me and in my life, I love you Dad:) This song came to mind while we are going through this trial in life:) Hope it blesses you as much as it did me:)





2 comments:

Mrs. E said...

That is a beautiful song!
My prayers are with your daddy!!!

Anonymous said...

I said a prayer for your dad! :) ~Bev