This Blog is Closed, but please visit me at my New one!

WHERE THE GREEN GRASS GROWS!

My Old blog is up for you to read past post:) God bless!

Monday, August 31, 2009

Benefits of Waiting on God...


Here are some pointers from Sarah Mally's book Before meeting Prince Charming!! We have talked about waiting on God, today we are going to talk about the benefits of waiting on God!!

1. You will not be ashamed
Isaiah 49:23"And kings shall be thy nursing fathers, and their queens thy nursing mothers: they shall bow down to thee with their face toward the earth, and lick up the dust of thy feet; and thou shalt know that I am the LORD: for they shall not be ashamed that wait for me."

2. The Lord will strengthen your heart
Psalm 27:14"Wait on the LORD: be of good courage, and he
shall strengthen thine heart: wait, I say, on the LORD"

3. You shall inherit the earth
Psalm 37:9"For evildoers shall be cut off: but those that wait
upon the LORD, they shall inherit the earth."

4. Your strength will be renewed
Isaiah 40:31"But they that wait upon the LORD shall renew their strength;
they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and
not be weary; and they shall walk, and not faint."

5. The lord will be good to you
Lamentations 3:25"The LORD is good unto them that wait for him, to the soul that seeketh him."


1 comment:

Barbara said...

I say amen and amen..God bless you and will add you to pray for, may God send you that special mate created just for you, it will be worth the wait.. Bless you.
That Isa 40:31 is my life verse too, took me many years to see just what and why gave this verse to me when first saved, now I know, and I do wait on the Lord in all things.
Barbara