This Blog is Closed, but please visit me at my New one!

WHERE THE GREEN GRASS GROWS!

My Old blog is up for you to read past post:) God bless!

Monday, August 31, 2009

A Simple Woman's Daybook..


For Today...
August 31,2009

Outside my window....
It's a cloudy day, looks like rain

I am thinking...
About so many things in life right now

From the learning rooms...
I learn new stuff from God everyday;)

I am thankful for...
God and my family;)

From the kitchen...
It's spaghetti night!!

I am wearing...
My blue jeans and a red shirt

I am reading...
The bible
The Hope chest by Wanda Brunstetter

I am hoping...
For my dreams and prayers to come true

I am creating...
A recipe book

I am praying...
For many things in life right now

Around the house...
It's quiet

One of my favorite things...
My lord and savior!!

A few plans for the rest of the week...
Clean and find new recipes and organize

Here is a picture thought I am sharing with you...
Such simple things make me happy:)


No comments: