This Blog is Closed, but please visit me at my New one!

WHERE THE GREEN GRASS GROWS!

My Old blog is up for you to read past post:) God bless!

Monday, August 17, 2009

Young Maiden's Daybook


For more Daybooks go here

Today…
August 17, 2009

Outside my window…
Early morning and the sun is just coming up and it's a new day

I am thinking…
Of my parents who are in the car traveling to TN for dad's interview

I am thankful…
For God and my family

I am wearing…
My Jammies

I am reading…
The bible

I am creating…
This blog post is all i can think of..lol

One of my favorite things…
God and my family

For education this week…
Learn whatever god brings my way

A keeper at home skill I am using/learning...
Keeping the house on my own for 3 days this week while mom and dad are gone, cooking,cleaning,organizing

A spiritual lesson I'm learning...
To put it all in God's hands

A godly character trait I plan to work on…
To give it to god instead of working it out myself

Scripture I am memorizing…
Always finding one new to learn

I'm praying for…
My parents safe drive to TN and for dad's interview, for the lord's will to be done and for my friend Jane in CT. She is having eye surgary this week and praying everything goes well with that:)

For the rest of the week…
Whatever the lord sees to send my way:)

A picture I’d like to share...
Pretty clouds over my house the other night:)

No comments: