This Blog is Closed, but please visit me at my New one!

WHERE THE GREEN GRASS GROWS!

My Old blog is up for you to read past post:) God bless!

Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Just to update

Things have been pretty crazy around here lately, so sorry for not updating as much! Mom and Dad will be leaving to go to TN Monday through Wednesday to look around and for dad to interview for a position which would transfer him there. So please be in prayer as our family makes this very hard decision!! I went to my interview with American greetings and have not heard anything. So keep your fingers crossed on both things;) Not an easy time around our house but the lord is providing well and I am amazed at his blessings he gives us each and everyday!! Well I will close for now just wanted to update on what was going on around here:) Hope all have a safe and happy rest of the week!! God bless;)


2 comments:

Mrs. E said...

Hugs & Prayers!! :)

Mrs. E said...

Do stop by "Blessed Femina"
and enter for some
fabulous music, dear!