This Blog is Closed, but please visit me at my New one!

WHERE THE GREEN GRASS GROWS!

My Old blog is up for you to read past post:) God bless!

Thursday, November 12, 2009

What I've been doing...

So I got 50 free prints from cvs.com simply by signing up with them for free!! I got my whole order of 50 free photos free!! I was so excited and they turned out great!! Plus I paid nothing for them:)Great Deal!! Just go under photos on cvs.com and you will see it from there, I am not sure how long the deal is going on? I am one happy girl though I got to start filling up this beautiful album I found at goodwill a while back for 1.99!! It's Oriental and pure silk,it's pretty,it was a great find at goodwill!! We have had rain,rain and more rain here!! It's been very cold and windy and the power has gone out twice and in the middle of the night it starting flicking on and off and on and off without stopping there for a few minutes it looked like a ghost was just standing there turning them on and off,on and off and on and off..lol;) Well that's about it for now I hope everyone is having a great week and god bless!!

2 comments:

Miss Grace Elizabeth said...

Our power went out to today and the other day.
I like great goodwill finds too, that is where I find most of my skirts.

~Grace

Grace said...

Hi Jennifer. It is so nice to be here again. I am reading your post and thought to try CVS photos free prints, but it don't work in me. It don't upload my photos. I don't know why. :(