This Blog is Closed, but please visit me at my New one!

WHERE THE GREEN GRASS GROWS!

My Old blog is up for you to read past post:) God bless!

Tuesday, December 8, 2009

I was Tagged...

I was tagged so here we go..thanks this was fun!!

* Six names you go by


1. Jennifer
2. Jen
3. Jenny
4. Jennyb
5. Jennifer Dawn
6. Jens


* Three things you are wearing right now

1. A pink shirt
2. Pants
3. Blue cozy socks

* Three things you want very badly right now

1. Victorious valley cd for Christmas
2. To be a wife/mother
3. Peace on earth


* Three things you did last night/yesterday

1. Went to the library
2. not much
3. not much..lol


* Two things you ate today

1. Crackers
2. Peanuts


* Two people you last talked to on the phone

1. ??
2. ??

* Two things you are going to do today/tomorrow

1. Read
2. Get some things done


* Your three favorite beverages

1. Dr.pepper
2. Mountain dew
3. Lemonade

No comments: