This Blog is Closed, but please visit me at my New one!

WHERE THE GREEN GRASS GROWS!

My Old blog is up for you to read past post:) God bless!

Thursday, December 31, 2009

My Song for 2009...

This song talks about my life perfect this past year!! Thank you Lord!! Praise your holy name!!



Verse 1
I’ve had many tears and sorrows,
I’ve had questions for tomorrow,
There’ve been times
I didn’t know right from wrong;
Oh, but in ev’ry situation
God gave me blessed consolation
That my trials come
To only make me strong.

Verse 2
I’ve been to lots of places,
And I’ve seen a lot of faces,
There’ve been times I felt so all alone,
O but in my lonely hours,
Yes, those precious lonely hours,
Jesus let me know
That I was His own.

Chorus
Through it all, through it all
I’ve learned to trust in Jesus,
I’ve learned to trust in God.
Through it all, through it all
I’ve learned to depend upon His word.

Verse 3
I thank God for the mountains,
And I thank Him for the valleys,
I thank Him for the storms He’s brought me through.
For if I’d never had a problem,
I wouldn’t know that He could solve them,
I’d never know what faith in God could do.


No comments: