This Blog is Closed, but please visit me at my New one!

WHERE THE GREEN GRASS GROWS!

My Old blog is up for you to read past post:) God bless!

Friday, January 29, 2010

Hey there...

Hey everyone,
How is everyone doing? Sorry I have just been putting songs up, here lately that's all I seem to think of too post..lol;) We are suppose to be getting a bunch of snow this weekend,so I am super excited about that!! I have my camera charging already..lol..hehehe!! I love church and everything is going great!! I'm craving the word,I read the bible more and feel like I am growing more in him everyday:) Which I am really excited about where my walk with the lord is going!! I feel closer everyday to him. I am also reading A Maiden in Waiting by Crystal Paine, it's very good. It talks about contentment until the one comes along. It's about loving Christ above everything else and putting him first above everything!! Well that's about all I can think of to write about at the moment.I hope everyone is having a fantastic week and God bless!!

No comments: