This Blog is Closed, but please visit me at my New one!

WHERE THE GREEN GRASS GROWS!

My Old blog is up for you to read past post:) God bless!

Monday, February 1, 2010

Hey All...

We had a lot of snow around here this weekend!! It is still covering the roads!! While being stuck in the house this weekend. I got some reading done and finished reading Biblical Womanhood in the home,it was a really good book!! Now I am reading like 4 other books. Quest for love by Elisabeth Elliot,A cousins promise by Wanda Brunstetter,A book by Rebecca St.James,Maiden in Waiting by Crystal Paine!! Whew..lots of books!! There each helping me in their own way and I am enjoying reading them:) Plus reading now in the book of 2 Cor. in the bible:) I am working my way through the new testament. I've have really been learning a lot in my walk with the lord here lately and I am thankful for some of the things he has been showing me!! I feel like I am growing more and more each day toward him!! Well I am off to read some more and hope everyone is having a good start to the week!! God bless!!

No comments: