This Blog is Closed, but please visit me at my New one!

WHERE THE GREEN GRASS GROWS!

My Old blog is up for you to read past post:) God bless!

Thursday, August 12, 2010

Taco Bell Limeade Sparklers


Ok so today I am going to post a review!! This is just my opinion on it!! So Sunday I got a coupon for a free Limeade sparkler in the paper. Well one night this week we were coming home from my grandparents and I stop by and used my coupon!! I was excited to try it. Plus I was wanting something fruity and there fruity drink are really good at Taco Bell,so I ordered the Cherry Limeade and was on my way. I took one sip and mom took a sip and she open the door and spit it out..lol:) It was terrible. I thought maybe if I mix and shake it really good it will get better..lol..wrong..we both took another sip and again mom spit it out the car door. I struggled to get it down..lol...I never talk bad about anything but this was just terrible..lol..the best thing I can say about this free offer was I didn't have to pay for it and the cup it came in I can re-use it,cause I like the cups they put there fruit drinks in. Try at your own risk..lol:) You might like it,but it did nothing for me. My dogs did like the ice out of it though..lol:)

No comments: