This Blog is Closed, but please visit me at my New one!

WHERE THE GREEN GRASS GROWS!

My Old blog is up for you to read past post:) God bless!

Tuesday, September 21, 2010

I am still here:)

Hey,
So yeap I am still here!! Last week I wasn't feeling great at all!! This week I hope to be able to attend our local Baptist Campmeeting, I got to go last night and it was a blessing!! Sunday in Church was great,the spirit came through and the Lord worked in mighty ways!! People were singing and testifying!! It was great and then I faced one of my fears!! A lady in the church came over too me and wanted me too sing It is well I had sang it on a video and posted it on Youtube. So I said yes and I went up there nervous as everything,thank the Lord she was singing with me cause I could not have done it by myself. That was the first time ever I sang in front of anybody like that! I can honestly say though when I got up there I felt the peace of God come over me and I just did the best I could and got through it..lol:) I prayed for a long time that the Lord will use me in service to him and he did and for that I am thankful!! Well I got to go,hope everyone has a good day today!!

No comments: